Rick Dalrymple is no stranger to assessing risks or identifying solutions that save money. In fact, he’s been hailed as the “Forensic Risk Authority”. For more than three decades, Rick’s helped companies coast to coast increase profitability, lower operating costs and eliminate risk. Renowned as an authority, author and thought leader in risk management, and an expert in the insurance industry, he’s been acclaimed by ABC, NBC, Fox and CBS news outlets for his accomplishments in steering businesses away from not only the number of claims and lawsuits potentially made against them, but helping to eradicate the outrageous costs negatively impacting bottom line results.
Serving as an entrepreneur and a keynote speaker both in the U.S. and internationally, Rick delivers rich content and numerous tools and resources designed to educate audiences on proven ways to eliminate business risk. He also transforms companies across North America through his proficiency, consultative methodology and unique process known as the DIAMOND Risk Reduction System®. Receiving a certificate of registration from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in 2015, the DIAMOND Risk Reduction System® generates double-digit reduction in employee turnover, claim costs and frequency post implementation.
Passionate about the origin of risk levels for various industries, Rick launched RJD Risk Management, Inc. in 2014 as its Chief Executive Officer. In this role, he leverages the strength, size and buying power of IOA for the benefit of his mid-size clients across the healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing and high hazard construction industries. Additionally, he is a sought after keynote speaker, where he uses his experience and the content of his book to educate attendees. His book, Accidents Waiting to Happen was the #1 Best Seller in its category on Amazon.
Earlier on in his career, Rick became the owner of his own agency, Insurance Services Group, Inc., where he served as president leading a successful seven year run that culminated in a merger with Insurance Office of America (IOA) in 1997. Rick still leads as an exclusive partner / owner and senior vice president at IOA. His journey has taken him from a seat on its Board of Directors for four years to being responsible for operations, sales and marketing, and information technology. His proudest accomplishment has been to serve as the first chief architect of IOA’s RiskScore® platform, which he continues to enhance alongside a team of nine partners. Rick has been recognized as IOA’s Partner of the Year and received nine Eagle Awards.
Rick began his illustrious career in sales at Liberty Mutual Insurance Company. In his first six months on the job as an insurance agent, he was one of the only nine representatives who won the prestigious Liberty Mutual Legends of Golf Award. During his tenure he also received the Liberty Leaders Club Award and, ultimately, the Life Achievement Award.
He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from Florida State University graduating with honors: Cum Laude, and was enrolled in the insurance fraternity.
Rick has been happily married to his wife Caren for 36 years, and has three children, Ryan, Kalen, and Jason. He is also passionate about Ann’s Angels Adaptive Water Ski Foundation Inc, which provides free adaptive water ski events for children and adults, including our wounded warriors with various disabilities.
Rick Dalrymple has educated consumers, C-Suite and business leaders at countless industry association conference and meetings from coast to coast. Through his engaging delivery of rich content, and the abundantly useful tools and resources he shares, Rick has educated audiences across many different sectors about the most proven and efficient ways to eliminate business risk, including but not limited to:
- Trends & Forensic Insights to Accident Waiting to Happen
- An entertaining “CSI like” roadmap on how to not only get the data BUT use it
- The “5 Costly Mistakes Leaders Make That Kill Profitability” regarding claims & lawsuits and how to fix them in the strategic planning process, and during daily operations and activities.
He’s delivered keynote addresses for the following:
- Vistage (formerly TEC -The Executive Committee)
- Financial Executives International (FEI)
- RIMS (Risk and Insurance Management Society)
- International Window Cleaners Association
- Florida Association of Electrical Contractors
- Refrigeration & A/C Contractors
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Wall & Celling Contractors
- Air Conditioning Contractors Association
- Association of Homes & Services
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association
- Marine Contractors Association
- Association of Diesel Specialist Manufacturing
- Florida Health Care Association
Why choose RJD Risk Management, Inc. as your business risk authority partner
What’s in it for you? There are fine individuals who sell insurance, and they’re fine at what they do. But what makes RJD Risk Management unique, is they provide your company a consultative, effective risk management system that predictable lowers your operating costs and your total cost of insurance so you can be the envy of your competition. Here’s how:
- Experienced/ trusted business risk authority who has more than 40,000 hours of direct experience in risk management and insurance
- Competitive pricing
- Regularly scheduled proactive communication during the year (not just at renewal time)
- An expert known as the “Forensic Risk Authority” who can analyze your business and risk management program to make sure your coverage is correct, adequate and competitive
- Wide range of services to meet your HR, employee benefits, and employee health and wellness needs
- Controlled / lowered workers’ comp costs
- Data analytics to help reduce costs & risks
- Technology tools that are provided to reduce your workload in various risk management areas
Rick has accumulated more than 40,000 hours of experience in risk management throughout his 35 years in the industry. With his leadership in the creation of the RiskScore® assessment, more than 30 different insurance companies, labor law attorneys, and workers’ comp attorneys provided input to create the industry’s first Best-Practices mode. Starting with over 150 issues, after several iterations, they distilled those issues down to 64 key questions for RiskScore® the assessment. The results have been remarkable and more importantly, predictable. Case in point -of the last 50 clients monitored, and that applied to be part of the program, 86% of them had a reduction in claims over 50% occurring in less than one year.
Rick’s Commitment to You
His integrity, dependability and results-focused orientation are the cornerstone of his commitment to you and your business. Don’t delay your efforts to reduce your claims by 63%, your employee turnover by 30% and your cost of claims by 21%. Call Rick today at 407-998-4108.
His book title Accidents Waiting to Happen: Best Practices in Workers’ Comp Administration and Protecting Corporate Profitability is an Amazon best seller and has served as a “rule book” for CEO’s across the country.