Do you want to experience double digit reduction in employee turnover, claim costs and frequency? We can help and our results speak for themselves.
Reduce Claims & Lawsuits
Reduce Employee Turnover
RJD Risk Management, Inc. helps companies increase profitability, lower operating and insurance costs through comprehensive risk management and risk mitigation strategies.
We Make Complex Simple
RJD Risk Management, Inc. is powered by more than 35 years of experience delivering a variety of integrated insurance tools, risk management, human resources, and consulting services designed to help mid-size companies, high hazard construction, hospitality, and healthcare industries become the envy of their competition.
SHOULD YOU CONSIDER RJD RISK MANAGEMENT?
- Feeling a little frustrated that you’re not being given any ‘proactive’ strategies to reduce your risks and costs.
- Feeling powerless that the model for buying insurance is broken and a little suspicious that your agent has no real incentive to reduce your costs.
- Your gut is telling you you’ve outgrown your current relationship. They are not as proactive as they used to be.
- Feel like you are missing out on new resources and tools that others are using to get ahead of you.
- Frustrated by employee claims and bogus lawsuits, and feel your carrier is not watching your back in resolving those claims.
- Struggling with hiring the right people. There is stress in hiring correctly these days.
- A lot of people are nervous because way back in their mind, they are questioning, “do I really have all the right coverage I need”?
- People are sick and tired of feeling they are being led by the nose by their insurance company when it comes to paying claims.
- Certificates of insurance are not being issued in a timely manner.
- Coverage questions and service requests are not being done promptly.
- Frustrated by employees who are not engaged and productive. Turnover is exhausting you and your resources.
- Having a feeling that you’re being taken for granted with no trusted adviser partnership.
- Overwhelmed in keeping up with governmental compliance with things like OSHA & Obama Care.
- Concerned for loss of work due to an increased Experience Modification factor breaching 1.0.
If your company or one of your clients answers “yes” to five or more of these issues, then perhaps it’s time for an exploratory meeting to discuss how we can help you or your clients have peace of mind with their risk management/insurance program. How would you like to proceed?
HOW WE HELP
- Create and manage safety and compliance programs for you
- Determine best-in-class marketplace strategies for your renewal
- Stay ahead of government changes and red tape
- Provide exceptional customer service so you’re not vulnerable to workers’ compensation claims
- Remove fear / grow confidence knowing you’re receiving the best pricing and insurance coverage available
- Minimize costly claims and lawsuits
- Avoid uncovered, unpaid claims
- Reduce TCOR (Total Cost Of Risk)
- Frustration with the workers’ comp system
- Mitigate the aggravation of fraudulent claims
- Eliminate concern over issues such as Compliance, Obama Care, & OSHA
- Keep contractors from losing work opportunities due to high experience modification factors
- Reduce frustration with insurance companies because we solve your problems as your intermediary
Strategic partnership for your business growth
HOW RJD RISK MANAGEMENT PROPELS YOUR COMPANY
At RJD Risk Management, we work hand-in hand with our clients leveraging more than 35 years of experience in risk management and insurance commerce. Our custom toolbox allow us to blend the latest and most relevant cost-containment strategies to drive your success. Our consultative approach lowers your total cost of risk because we deliver integrated insurance tools, risk management, human resources, and consulting services designed to help mid-size companies, the high hazard construction, hospitality, and healthcare industries become the envy of their competition.